Cheryl DeMars, Alliance President and CEO, testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) in Washington, D.C., on Nov. 28 to share how employers are improving health care affordability through innovation.
Employers featured in written or oral testimony include:
- Flambeau, Inc., Baraboo, Wis.
- Colony Brands, Monroe, Wis.
- Brakebush Brothers Inc., Westfield, Wis.
- Miniature Precision Components, Walworth, Wis.
Read more about Health Policy
- Read a summary of DeMars’ written testimony on The Alliance blog.
- You can influence Health Policy. Learn how!
- Read what’s new in Health Policy.