How do you lower the price of health care? The Alliance is here to provide answers. Employers who self-fund their health benefits are continually innovating to find ways to do just that. To help you understand your options, we created an infographic that shares some of the effective tactics adopted by employers.
As the infographic shows, it turns out you can change the price of health care. Read the infographic for eight ideas on how to get started.
- Want to join The Alliance to pool your purchasing power for negotiating clout? Contact Melina Kambitsi, senior vice president of business development and strategic marketing, at email@example.com or 800.223.4139 x6643.
- Explore the bundled services that are part of The Alliance network.
- Learn more about high-value primary care.
Before moving to Madison, Kyle served on the Board of Directors for the Healthcare Financial Management Association-Kentucky Chapter. He also was on the advisory board for ValidCare, a company dedicated to developing and implementing mobile technology for patients and caregivers.
Kyle received his Masters of Business Administration in accounting and finance from the University Of Louisville College Of Business and his Bachelor of Arts degree from DePauw University in Greencastle, Ind.
Read blog posts by Kyle.
Latest posts by Kyle Monroe
- Eight Ways to Change the Price of Employee Health Care - March 4, 2019
- Market Consolidation, Customized Direct Contracting and Geographic Expansion: What’s Ahead for The Alliance Network - October 16, 2018
- Direct Contracting, Pricing and Bundles: What’s Ahead for The Alliance Network - October 9, 2018