“Your Health Care Journey.”
That is what the talk is all about these days.
When you read that, don’t you want to ask, “What does this mean to me?”
Choose Your Path
As a nurse with experience working with patients in all walks of life, I can say with confidence that it is up to each of us to decide what path our “Health Care Journey” will take us:
- Some folks just want to press the “GO” button and not think about options when it comes to their health.
- Others prefer a “wait-and-see” approach, which has its own set of consequences.
- Still others research the issue and become armed with information about their options and the quality of available health care.
- Then, of course, there are all the financial issues we run into along our “Health Care Journey.”
It can be overwhelming!
The QualityPath Journey
The good news is that when employers participate in our program, patients get the help they need on their QualityPath journey.
The infographic below shows how the QualityPath jjourney works. As the patient experience manager, I can assure you that in real life, just like on the infographic, I am there to help patients throughout the journey.
QualityPath also offers other benefits for patients:
- Hospital and doctor pairings that meet or exceeded quality criteria.
- A 90-day warranty for each procedure.
- 100 percent payment of all eligible expenses.
When to Call Me
At this time, QualityPath offers three surgical procedures:
- Total hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
If one of these procedures is in the future for you, your family member or your employees, please reach out to me.
Calling me now at 1.800.223.4139 will help get your health care journey started on the path to quality care.
- Embracing Powerful Patients in QualityPath - June 14, 2016
- QualityPath Experience Success Story: Knee Surgery Patient says it was ‘Amazing’ - September 14, 2015
- The Steps in a Patients QualityPath Journey - April 28, 2015