We are excited to announce new providers to The Alliance network that include:
- Ascension Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics joined The Alliance on May 1, 2018. It includes all the services provided by Ascension Wisconsin’s integrated system of care, including its hospitals and primary and specialty care clinics. This expands access to our self-funded employers in the greater Milwaukee, Fox Valley and central and northern regions of the state.
- Winona Health Services in Winona, Minn. joined The Alliance on June 1, 2018. This is a great addition for our employers in the greater La Crosse market as well as in Minn. Winona Health Services includes a hospital, 3 clinic locations and 90 practitioners.
- Cumberland Healthcare, Cumberland Wis. will join The Alliance on July 1, 2018 with one hospital and one clinic.
- Flambeau Hospital, Park Falls, Wis. will join The Alliance on July 1, 2018. Flambeau Hospital is a critical access hospital whose priority is safety and well-being of their patients. This location offers a 24-hour emergency department, inpatient and outpatient and home health and hospice services.
The Alliance network now consists of more than:
- 120 Hospitals
- 9,980 Medical Doctors
- 5,500 Medical Clinics
- 20,000 Professional Service Providers
- 497 Chiropractic Clinic Sites
- 630 Mental Health Clinic Sites
- 1,000 Home Care Agency Locations
If you know of a provider that should be a part of The Alliance network please have them fill out this form.
Keep up to date with the latest providers added to our network here.