Find a Doctor has been up and running for more than a month now and we hope everyone is enjoying the new and improved provider directory.
To encourage employees to use the new site as well as inform them of the new features, use our toolkit of free communication materials. The materials are broken up into three categories consisting of messaging, handouts and visual displays.
- Email Messages – Send email messages to remind employees to use Find a Doctor.
- Newsletter Articles – Use these newsletter articles to introduce employees to the new Find a Doctor site. Share these articles in any publication that reaches your employees, including newsletters, briefings, blogs or on your intranet site.
- Social Media Messages – These ready-to-use posts and tweets will guide employees and family members to The Alliance’s Find a Doctor site.
- Website Articles – Post these short blurbs about Find a Doctor on your benefits website or intranet to make employees aware of the new and enhanced directory site.
- Website Teaser Messages – These messages are designed to be posted on a website, intranet or another online site as a teaser to promote Find a Doctor.
Handouts Available for Employees
- FAQs – Distribute the Frequently Asked Questions document to staff to help them with their concerns and questions on the new Find a Doctor site.
- Flyers – Print these flyers to hand out to staff to help them understand what Find a Doctor is and how they can use it.
- Infographic – Download this infographic to act as a visual aid to employees. It captures all of the functions, details and search capabilities Find a Doctor has to offer.
- Promotional Shopping Bags – Request a supply of promotional Find a Doctor shopping bags by contacting Andrea Shaw, firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.210.6644.
Visual Displays for Employees
- Tutorial Video – Our 3-minute video demonstrates how to get started with Find a Doctor. Show it at an all-staff meeting or post it on your intranet.
- Promo Video – When time is short, use our 40-second video to remind employees of Find a Doctor’s benefits.
- PowerPoint Presentation – You can make this a presentation to your employees or have one of our staff come and present. This pre-made PowerPoint presentation will help you hit the highlights of Find a Doctor.
- Posters – Hang these posters up around the workplace (lunchrooms, bathrooms, water bubblers, etc.) to help promote the new Find a Doctor site.
- Tri-fold Table-top Display – Request a supply of tri-fold table top displays to place around the workplace by contacting Andrea Shaw, email@example.com, 608.210.6644.
To download these materials visit www.the-alliance.org/members/find_a_doctor_toolkit/.