The American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) is holding a complimentary webinar on Wed., Nov. 1, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
AJRR is a hip and knee Registry for quality initiatives, including The Alliance’s QualityPath program. Whether you are already participating in the Registry, thinking about joining, or simply want to see what’s new with the AJRR, this webinar is for you. With over a million procedures in the database, the AJRR is helping hospitals, surgery centers, and surgeons improve orthopedic care in this country.
Join the webinar to learn:
- What’s new with the AJRR
- The data specifications, extraction, and submission protocol
- Patient-reported outcome implementation, collection, and reporting methods
- Utilizing the RegistryInsights dashboards for your reporting and analyses
- Access AJRR’s online forum to interact with other Registry users
Click the following link to register for the Wed., Nov. 1, 2017 webinar: http://connect.ajrr.net/knowajrr-1. A recording of the webinar will be made available for all who join.
- Engineering A Successful Self-Funding Plan With The Alliance® - March 26, 2018
- Illinois patient shares his QualityPath story - December 12, 2017
- Quest to Find Choosing Wisely Champions - December 5, 2017