We’ve added content to this section to make it helpful to you. If you haven’t checked it out lately, please do!
Visit our provider website at: www.the-alliance.org/providers
Our provider section includes tools and resources that offer a “point & click” format to help providers find what they are looking for. The Provider section includes:
- Membership Reports – A monthly report of new employer members joining The Alliance, members who are terming with The Alliance and any changes with the member’s third party administrators.
- Provider Forms – Forms to help with updates such as changes with practitioners, locations, address and contacts.
- Provider Newsletters – An archive of our newsletters, current and past issues.
- Provider Resources and Information – You’ll find guidelines for claim submissions, coding edits, credentialing, fee schedule requests, etc.
- Who We Are – A summary of The Alliance, our mission and our network service area map.
- Who Do You Call – Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check here for a reference sheet on who to call when you have questions.
- Communications & Updates – This may include provider alerts and updates.
- Reimbursement Guidelines – An overview of bundled services, category codes and modifier reference guide.
- Claim Submission Guidelines – This includes instructions on filing claims both electronically and on paper.
- QualityPath – Learn more about applying to be a part of the QualityPath program by learning about the surgeries and tests offered, RFP documents, listing of employers, reimbursement guidelines and more.
Let us know your thoughts by emailing us at email@example.com. Happy navigating!