It is that time of year again to start gearing up for open enrollment meetings as well as health and wellness fairs. To make your life easier The Alliance has compiled a list of resources that you can promote to your employees, all of which are located in the Members section. You may need to log-in first. If you are unsure how to do so, please contact Andrea Shaw.
The Alliance is available to participate in and speak to your employees about The Alliance network and resources at health fairs and other onsite meetings. If you are interested in having us attend one of your meetings please contact Jesse Oberloh.
- Blood pressure screening – Alliance members can offer free on-site blood pressure screenings. To schedule a blood pressure screening at your workplace, please contact Member Services.
- QualityCounts® and Find a Doctor – The QualityCounts Outpatient Procedures and Tests Report and Inpatient Hospital Report are available in our QualityCounts section as well as through the Find a Doctor search.
- Patient Safety Toolkit – Information about how to avoid medical errors, understand a diagnosis, manage medications, prepare for medical visits, and talk to a doctor.
- Smoking Cessation – Help your employees breathe easier with cessation resources. We have listed links to resources from a few organizations to help you guide your employees in the right direction.
- Worksite Wellness Kit – The Alliance has compiled five resource links on reputable worksite wellness programs as well as examples of wellness materials from our member companies.
- How to Be a Better Health Care Consumer – Easy-to-read presentations on how to become a wise health care consumer and information about the safety and quality of health care. For more information, contact Member Services, 800.223.4139 x6645.
- Healthy Living Discounts – Includes discounts for gyms, karate studios, nutrition counseling, hearing aids, and more.