Participating Alliance providers can access claims through a quick, secure and easy database to look up repricing information. With our Claims Portal participating providers can search and review claims that we have received and repriced under their tax ID number.
You can search by:
- Patient name
- Patient date of birth
- Provider-assigned patient account number
- Date of service
- Claim entry date
The Claims Portal gives you the ability to:
- Check claim repricing status
- Confirm Alliance repriced amounts
- Identify to which specific TPA the claim was sent
- Identify when a claim was forwarded to the TPA
- Regenerate Alliance claims repricing sheets
To begin accessing The Alliance Claims Portal, please complete and return our Online Claims Access Request form.
Within a few days of receiving your completed form, we’ll send you two separate emails. The first email will contain a link to the site and your username; the second email will contain your password.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.