Help The Alliance Move Health Care Forward!
The Alliance serves as the voice for employers that self-fund their health benefit plans and want more control over their costs. We offer custom provider networks (SmarterNetworks℠) that drive serious savings for our clients while drastically improving their employees’ access to high-value health care.
If you want to make a difference in health care, are looking to challenge yourself, expand your learning, and grow your career in a supportive, mission-oriented culture, The Alliance may be the organization for you.
The Associate Production Designer is essential in fulfilling The Alliance mission by helping manage effective visual communications as part of the Marketing and Product Development team. This position is responsible for assisting with a range of online, offline, video, direct mail, and other design needs from concept through production.
- Collaborates with Creative Designer and Content Specialist to assist in designing online and print materials, which requires “thinking visually” to translate topics into charts, infographics, photos, and other visuals that advance The Alliance message and can be effectively repurposed.
- Provides design assistance with a range of cost-effective online and offline formats, including The Alliance blog, social media, flyers, invitations, postcards, videos, and PowerPoint templates.
- Coordinates production with outside creative vendors (printers, translators, mail houses, etc.) as needed.
- Coordinates content and production for The Alliance Newsletters which serve as the ongoing conduit for information to providers, members, mutual brokers, mutual TPAs, partners and other audiences.
- Works with departments throughout the organization on their specific print, video, and graphic design needs with oversight from the Creative Designer.
- Assists the marketing and product development team in event planning, promotion, and execution.
- Takes an active role on the marketing and product development team to help generate ideas, organize promotions, and execute communication plans. This work includes:
- Understands, communicates, and applies emerging marketing and communications trends to daily work.
- Serves as a champion of readability to help The Alliance target its materials appropriate audiences, which may include employers, patients, brokers, prospects, legislators or other groups. This may include writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Reviews all externally facing materials for adherence to brand standards.
The ideal candidate has strong project planning and management skills coupled with design skills. In addition, s/he will:
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and have great questioning and listening skills.
- Be able to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong team member.
- Problem-solve and thrive in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment.
- Have experience in marketing and design (a minimum of one years’ experience) with experience in appropriate software (Adobe Creative Suite) email marketing and automations, video editing software, and Microsoft Office.
- Candidates should have an associate degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or related field (or equivalent experience).
As a not-for-profit cooperative, The Alliance is employer-owned and remains a trusted, objective partner for employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-quality healthcare.
We’re Madison-based, but we work with 300+ employers across the Midwest and contract with over 32,000 doctors and health care providers in the region. Our goal is to help employers better manage their healthcare costs while remaining transparent and emphasizing value – creating healthier, more engaged workforces.
The Alliance is celebrating over 30 years as a mission-driven and member-focused collective with experienced leadership and strong organizational departments backed by top talent. By joining The Alliance, you’ll become part of a passionate, collaborative, and supportive organization: one that fosters meaningful connections and relationships with high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Our health plan is self-funded, which means we share the same interests and use the same tools that we offer our clients. We lead by example because when we take care of our employees, they take care of our clients (and their employees.)
We set our employees up for success, encouraging not only their professional advancement but also their personal growth. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life insurances, a generous Staff Incentive Bonus program, 401(k), and annual Continuing Education and Wellness benefits.
To learn more about The Alliance click here.
The Alliance is unable to provide sponsorship for a H1-B work visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer.