This guide outlines tips for successful implementation and tasks to complete 30 days prior to The Alliance® network effective date.
Implementation Tips & Checklist
- Review What We Offer to become more familiar with the ways we deliver High-Value Health Care to employers, employees, and their families.
- Schedule a planning meeting between the employer, the plan administrator, The Alliance, and yourself to
- Ask about additional discounts available through The Alliance partners (e.g. National CooperativeRx and Delta
- Schedule an introductory meeting between the employer and your account executive at The Alliance.
- Prepare communication to employees and their families describing The Alliance Find a Doctor tool (our online provider directory).
- If desired, invite a representative from The Alliance to attend a scheduled employee orientation or health benefit fair.
Please complete these items 30 days prior to The Alliance network effective date.
- Notify the plan administrator that The Alliance will be utilized.
- Determine the plan effective date and communicate the date to The Alliance.
- Sign The Alliance Membership Agreement and send to The Alliance.
- Complete The Alliance New Group Set-Up Form and send to The Alliance
- As noted in the New Group Set-Up Form, submit copies of the plan(s) Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC),
- Summary Plan Description (SPD), and ID card(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay initial fees to The Alliance.
*Information indicated should be sent to your primary contact at The Alliance.
Our goal is to support you through a successful implementation.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.