Use these resources to get the most value of your Alliance membership.
- Administrative Resources
- White Papers and Case Studies
- Tools to Support Your Programs
- Employee Open Enrollment Resources
- Employer Administrative Handbook
- QualityPath implementation process, FAQs and more
- Download The Alliance logo for health ID cards
- Insights on How to Hold an Effective Vendor Summit
- Insights on Annual Physicals and Preventive Screening
- Insights on 3-D Mammography
- The QualityPath Approach to Effective Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Onsite Clinics Whitepaper
- National Alliance Clinical Brief: Endometriosis
- Action Brief: Hope and Healing for Mental Illness is Possible
- Action Brief: Choosing Wisely® Putting Care Back in the Hands of Doctors and Patients
- Alliance 2016 Employer Benefits Roundtable Summary
- Action Brief: Bariatric Surgery: A Fresh Look at Benefit Design Considerations
- Case studies featuring Alliance members
- Summary of Alliance Employer Benefits Roundtable
- High Deductibles = High Risk?
- Guiding Employees to High-Value Health Care
- Bundled Pricing Packages for Select Surgeries and Tests
- QualityPath toolkit
- Steerage resources
- Worksite Wellness Kit
- Midwest Business Group on Health (MBGH) maternity and specialty pharmacy resources
- Midwest Business Group on Health (MBGH) Diabetes Management in the Workplace Toolkit
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Workplace Health Resource Center
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Online Training for Family Caregivers/Dementia-Capable
- End-of-Life Resource Center and Conversation Project Starter Kit
- Optimizing Employee Health
- Visit our Individuals & Famillies for tips on managing diabetes, pregnancy, medications and hospital safety.
- QualityPath for employees and family members
- How to be a Better Health Care Consumer presentation
- Brown Bag Lunch Sessions
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) from employees
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines
Easy-to-understand treatment information for people with cancer and their caregivers from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®) is now available for your employees.
Use this cut-and-paste newsletter article to let your employees know this treatment information is available on the Individuals and Families section of The Alliance website.
This information is provided through a collaboration between NCCN and the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchasers, a group that includes The Alliance.