Being a member of The Alliance has its benefits. Organized as an employer-owned, not-for-profit cooperative, we are uniquely positioned to focus on the needs of our members. Our focus is on improving the health and wellness of your employees and their dependents with exclusive partnerships and programs to help you manage your health benefits, including access to your data to help you make the best decisions possible based on your employees’ needs.
As a cooperative, we believe in emphasizing the benefits of being a member-owner by paying members back. When The Alliance has a positive financial year, we try to take some of the investment our members made in us and return it back to them in the form of a patronage check. A member’s share of a patronage dividend is based on their contribution to The Alliance’s revenue and is returned at the end of our fiscal year.
The Alliance has contracts with the major hospitals, health systems, and physician groups in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa to give members access a wide network of quality providers and hospitals at a reasonable price.
- Employee Health Guidance through our employer-specific and customizable Smarter HealthSM analysis
- Bundled Services for Select Surgeries and Tests
- ShareCap™ Medical Stop-Loss Captive
- Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) Pilot
- The Onsite Clinic User Group and Survey
- Health Policy, including membership in the American Benefits Council
- National CooperativeRx
- Delta Dental and DeltaVision
- National Network Access
- Stop-Loss Solutions
- The Alliance Workers’ Compensation Solution
- The Wellness Council of Wisconsin
- The American Benefits Council