Alliance membership has its advantages. Save money and improve the health and wellness of your employees and their dependents with these exclusive partnerships and programs to help you manage and supplement your health benefit.
Patronage – a benefit of being a member of a cooperative.
- ShareCap™ Medical Stop-Loss Captive
- Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) Pilot
- The Onsite Clinic User Group and Survey
- Health Policy, including membership in the American Benefits Council
- National CooperativeRx
- Delta Dental and DeltaVision
- National Network Access
- Stop-Loss Solutions
- The Alliance Workers’ Compensation Solution
- The Wellness Council of Wisconsin is a preferred partner for The Alliance as they offer many educational resources on wellness that our members can use.
- The American Benefits Council offers valuable insights on health policy issues, including educational materials and learning opportunities. The Alliance is a member of the American Benefits Council on behalf of employers who belong to our cooperative.