ShareCap™: A Medical Stop-Loss Captive for Alliance Members
Learn about ShareCap:
Participating in a medical stop-loss captive can help you capture more savings from your self-funding investment. As participation grows, The Alliance will develop ShareCap as a “members-only” cell for Alliance employers.
- Goals of The Alliance Medical Stop-Loss Captive
- What does our stop-loss captive do for Alliance members
- Frequently asked questions
- How to know if you are ready or what amount of coverage to get
- What else should you know about stop-loss insurance?
- Delivering a competitive stop-loss rate.
- Sharing risk and rewards with other Alliance member.s
- Getting dividends when the captive performs well.
- Working with like-minded employers to reduce claim exposure, which helps further reduce your cost.
ShareCap covers one layer of medical claims risk – the most predictable layer – as a way to lower the cost of reinsurance.
Watch this video to learn the four building blocks of stop-loss savings:
Get a no-obligation captive proposal and see if it’s the right fit for you.
The Alliance will work with Berkley Accident & Health to provide an analysis of your stop-loss ratio. Sign this Letter of Authorization and we’ll do the rest of the work, which includes talking to your third-party administrator (TPA) to get claims data. When the analysis is complete, we’ll share the results with you and your broker.
Questions? Contact Mike Roche, member services manager, at 800.223.4139 x6645 or email@example.com.
Not Ready for a Captive?
Get Alliance discounts on stop-loss insurance.
The Alliance reaches out to stop-loss carriers to give them current data about the performance of our network. That helps members get better stop-loss rates. Learn more.