Welcome former members of NEHA!
We are committed to providing you with timely, relevant, and helpful information to make your transition to our 300+ member cooperative as easy as possible. This webpage will be updated regularly for your convenience.
Network Overlap & Expansion
98.66% of NEHA member claims in 2021 were from providers that are in-network at The Alliance. Although the remaining out-of-network providers are mostly ancillary (chiropractic, vision, physical therapy, etc.), we are actively working to contract with them to join The Alliance network.
The Alliance Answers
You’ve got questions, The Alliance has answers. Join us on the 3rd Wednesday of every month to connect with us on a NEHA member phone call – we’ll take all your questions and update you on new developments.
Next meeting: In-person in Wausau on Oct. 20 – details to follow!
Transition for TPAs
- Auxiant will honor – and possibly reduce – current effective contract rates for NEHA members.
- Prairie States-Michou will honor current effective contract rates for NEHA members.
- UMR will honor current effective contract rates for NEHA members transitioning to The Alliance with an added $0.50 PEPM interface fee with the Alliance. They will allow UHC’s options network to be used as a wrap/travel network with The Alliance.
Transition for PBMs
- Serve You has indicated they will honor current effective contracts, but we’re still ironing out the details.
- OptumRx will honor current effective contract rates with the possibility of improving their rates.
- RxBenefits will honor current effective contract rates for NEHA members transitioning to The Alliance.
Joint Press Release