QualityPath® DESIGNATES QUALITY DOCTORS TO CHANGE HEALTH CARE ‘WHERE WE LIVE AND WORK’
Designated QualityPath Doctors and Hospitals
Six doctors and four hospitals are designated as QualityPath providers when working as part of a hospital-and-doctor pairing for specific procedures.
Designation is doctor-specific, which means both the doctor and the hospital, when working together, must meet the standards.
Doctors and hospitals apply to participate in the program based on quality measures, such as complication rates, and clinical processes shown to improve patient outcomes.
Doctors and hospitals that meet the quality criteria must agree to a bundled price and a 90-day warranty. The warranty protects patients from the cost of complications or readmissions that may arise from the procedure.
Designated doctors and their hospital partners are:
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- Dr. Vijay Kantamneni at St. Mary’s Hospital, Madison, Wis.
Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement
- Dr. James Bowers at Meriter Hospital, Madison, Wis.
- Dr. Lance Sathoff at Monroe Clinic, Monroe, Wis.
- Dr. Mark Barba at Rockford Memorial Hospital, Rockford, Ill.
- Dr. Michael Chmell at Rockford Memorial Hospital, Rockford, Ill.