QualityPath® DESIGNATES QUALITY DOCTORS TO CHANGE HEALTH CARE ‘WHERE WE LIVE AND WORK’
Enriching the Patient Experience
QualityPath is designed to provide a positive experience for patients through:
- Focusing on quality of care and shared decision-making to help patients make choices that suit their situation.
- Covering 100 percent of the medical procedure costs before, during and after the surgery.
- Personal assistance from a patient experience manager, who answers questions, helps make appointments, assists with transferring medical records and guides patients throughout the process.
- A 90-day warranty that protects patients financially if complications occur.
- An online provider directory, Find a Doctor, that helps patients identify QualityPath doctors and hospitals. Find a Doctor is powered by Doctor.com.
- An online CarePath tool that provides information and resources to patients before, during and after surgery. CarePath is powered by WellBe.
Employers who are members of The Alliance play a vital role in delivering a positive patient experience. Employers must modify their benefit plan and then educate employees and family members about QualityPath. Some employers design their plan to provide financial bonuses to employees along with 100 percent coverage of medical procedure costs.
“QualityPath aims to change the health care marketplace by changing the way patients think about health care,” DeMars said. “To persuade patients, we must offer quality care at an affordable price.”