Love branding work? Interested in a small company with a big mission? This is the job for you! The Alliance is looking for an experienced Creative Designer to manage a range of online, offline, video and design needs from concept through production. We are currently in the midst of a rebranding project, including everything from PowerPoint presentations to video to website design, so we’re looking for a talented individual that is interested in variety when it comes to their work and wants to be a part of a great team!
The Creative Designer position is essential to fulfilling The Alliance mission by managing effective visual communications as part of the Marketing and Product Development team. Key responsibilities include:
- Provides graphic design aptitude and expertise with a range of cost-effective online and offline formats, including The Alliance blog, flyers, invitations, website, and PowerPoint templates. When necessary, coordinates the facilitation of outside graphic design services to complete tasks, with the assistance of the Director of Marketing and Product Development.
- Handles the print production needs for the organization and works with print vendors. Manages the promotional item needs for The Alliance and works with vendors on items aligned with The Alliance brand. Manages ongoing production and distribution of digital communication for The Alliance.
- Takes a leadership role in video and visuals. Serves as our in-house champion for including visuals in online and print materials, which requires “thinking visually” to translate topics into charts, infographics, photos and other visuals that advance The Alliance message and can be effectively repurposed.
- Assists the marketing and product development team in event planning, promotion and execution. Responsible for event photography and videography, as assigned.
- Takes an active role on the marketing and product development team to help generate ideas, organize promotions and execute communication plans.
This important role requires a creative professional who brings the following skills, characteristics and experience:
- Project planning and management with the self-motivation to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to listen to gather critical information.
- Knowledge of and experience with software with commitment to acquire additional knowledge in an self-directed manner. Proven expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, InDesign, Acrobat, and Illustrator); email marketing and automation (Higher Logic experience preferred); video editing software; and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a strong team member
- Friendly, professional and energetic demeanor
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ work experience in a professional setting
The Alliance serves as the voice for self-funded employers who are tired of traditional health care and want more control over their costs. We provide transparent, creative approaches to network and benefit plan design to unlock savings where others can’t – or won’t – using Smarter Networks(SM) and sophisticated data mining and analysis. As a not-for-profit cooperative, The Alliance is employer-owned and remains a trusted, objective partner for employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-quality healthcare.
We work with more than 275 employers across the Midwest and contract with over 34,000 health care providers and specialists in the region. Our goal is to help employers better manage their healthcare costs while emphasizing value and creating healthier, more engaged workforces.
The Alliance is celebrating 30 years as a mission-driven and member-focused collective with strong and proven sales, member services, marketing, customer service, technology and administrative teams. By joining The Alliance, you’ll be part of a passionate, collaborative, and supportive organization with high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction.
In this role you’ll be backed by a strong sales, member services, marketing, customer service, technology and administrative teams. You’ll be part of an organization with high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction. The Alliance is mission-driven, member-centered, respectful, and supportive of team members.
The Alliance is unable to provide sponsorship for a H1-B work visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer.