The Opportunity with The Alliance:
If you thrive on assisting and supporting others and and have great organizational skills the Sales Operations Coordinator may be the perfect role for you. This important role is responsible for assisting teammates so they may focus on activities outside of the office. As part of the sales operations team, you will coordinate and assist with tasks for Business Development, Member Services and the Sales Operations teams.
- Coordinates multiple projects simultaneously in support of both internal and external customers as needed. Keeps staff informed of project timelines and competing needs
- Manages schedules and administrative details for departmental or special project meetings inlcluding: meeting invitations, agendas, attendance, minues, etc.
- Coordinates departmental travel planning. This includes working with staff on calendar planning, placing holds, booking hotels, transportation and activity planning as necessary (example: coordinated lunches, dinners or other venue reservations).
- Assists with the coordination of department expenses.
- Assists with planning and execution of business development events which will include activities such as coordinating booths, speaking engagements, scheduling conferences, negotiating with hotels, setting up transportation, meal planning and coordinating schedules.
- Engages with the Business Development and Member Services to better understand their needs and liaise with Marketing in developing marketing collateral that supports their efforts.
- Proactively follows up with Business Development & Member Services to track/enter information into CRM pertaining to strategy or pre or post-trip reports.
- Becomes a super user of and further supports the utilization of CRM in the organization
- Provides support to the Sr Vice President of Business Development & Strategic Marketing and the department staff on all administrative matters.
- Participaties in and/or prepares for ad hoc and reoccurring conference calls.
- Works in close collaboration with internal teams to best support our customers and improve our processes and offering
- Supports the business unit with ad hoc research projects. supports the business unit with ad hoc research projects.
- Provides back up to the receptionist from time to time.
This important role requires someone who excels at, and enjoys, administrative responsibilities. Key skills and characteristics include:
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye towards detail orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with databases.
- Ability to manage deadlines for multiple tasks and projects.
- An associates’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in a professional setting, ideally in a sales, insurance or health care environment.
Celebrating 30 years as a not-for-profit, employer-owned cooperative, The Alliance exists to help our members manage their health care costs, improve quality and engage individuals in their health. We serve more than 250 employers in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa and contract with more than 34,000 health care providers and specialists across that region. We provide information and resources to help members make health care purchases based on value and create healthier workforces.
In this role you’ll be backed by a strong sales, member services, marketing, customer service, technology and administrative teams. You’ll be part of an organization with high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction. The Alliance is mission-driven, member-centered, respectful, and supportive of team members.
The Alliance is unable to provide sponsorship for a H1-B work visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer.