Participating Provider Manual
Thank you for partnering with us as a Participating Provider. This online Provider Manual serves as a resource for policies and procedures that affect you as a Participating Provider.
Participating Provider Resources and Information
Find quick links to the information you’re looking for below!
We’ve placed a great amount of information online for instant access; however, if you need to speak with a Provider Service Representative please submit this contact form or call 1.800.223.4139.
Service and Support
- Claim Submission Guidelines
- Coding Edits
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- ID Card Example
- Provider Claims Portal
- Review Your Provider Directory Listing – Find a Doctor
- QualityPath Information
- Reimbursement Guidelines
- Add a New Practitioner
- Provider Updates Form
Use this form to:
- Change or Term a Practitioner
- Add an Additional Location
- Change or Term a Location
- Update a Billing Address
- Update your Organization Contacts
- Fee Analysis Request for Current Participating Providers Only
Subscribe to The Alliance Provider Newsletter
The Alliance Logos and ID Cards
The Alliance has a few different logos that may appear on member ID Cards (represented below). These logos could appear on the front or back of the ID card.
Any of these logos on the ID Card mean your organization is in-network for the members and their dependents.