Become a QualityPath Designated Provider and Gain Recognition for High-Quality Care
Use our request for proposal (RFP) process to apply for QualityPath. Designated hospitals, doctors and clinics agree to:
- Meet quality measures
- Adopt processes that are better for patients
- Commit to a bundled, lower price.
- Be an in-network provider with The Alliance
QualityPath is used for knee replacement, total hip replacement, colonoscopy procedures and CT and MRI scans. Read more about colonoscopies for QualityPath.
The QualityPath RFP process is currently on hold. Watch this page for future updates.
- Step 1:
Submit your letter of intent for application to the program. While submission of the letter does not in any way lock you in to applying, it helps the Alliance plan for resources necessary for the application review process. We’ve included a suggested Letter of Intent template for your convenience indicating your interest in the program.
- Step 2:
You may review the QualityPath Colonoscopy criteria and submit an application.
QualityPath Colonoscopy RFP Webinar
The RFP provider webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about the following:
- QualityPath Colonoscopy initiative
- Tips for a successful RFP response
- Review of quality criteria requirements to meet and become designated in the program
Watch the webinar: