Become a QualityPath Designated Provider and Gain Recognition for High-Quality Care
Use our request for proposal (RFP) process to apply for QualityPath. Designated hospitals, doctors and clinics agree to:
- Meet quality measures
- Adopt processes that are better for patients
- Commit to a bundled, lower price.
- Be an in-network provider with The Alliance
QualityPath is used for knee replacement, total hip replacement and CT and MRI scans.
The QualityPath RFP process is currently on hold. Watch this page for future updates.
Interested in applying for QualityPath Designation?
- Step 1: Submit your letter of intent for application to the program. While submission of the letter does not in any way lock you in to applying, it helps the Alliance plan for resources necessary for the application review process. We’ve included a suggested Letter of Intent template for your convenience indicating your interest in the program.
- Step 2:You may review the QualityPath criteria and submit an application.
Maintenance of Designation – Current Providers
QualityPath CT & MRI RFP Webinar
Watch the webinar to learn about the QualityPath initiative and review our RFP regarding pursuing a QualityPath designation.