Single Source Self-Funding™ from The Alliance
It’s a Simpler Way to Start Self-Funding
A Bright Idea for Self-Funding Health Benefits
Get the Same Perks as the Big Guys. You Can Self-Fund too!
- Access insights into your claims data and cost drivers because it is your information, not the insurance company’s
- Gain control of your health benefits through benefit design structure, cost control offerings, network decisions and more.
- Engage in a long-term funding strategy that can be more cost-effective than the yearly back-and-forth with your insurance company.
- Join a community of employers empowered with direct contracts to a wide network of medical providers.
- Go to: the-alliance.org/singlesource
- Read about the Alliance advantages of Single Source Self-Funding. Make your health care benefits do more and cost less. It’s a simpler way to start self-funding.
Let’s Talk About Self-Funding
- Ask your health benefits broker, or
- Email The Alliance at email@example.com
Single Source Self-Funding Provides the Framework for Success. Here’s How:
It’s a Simpler Way to Self-Fund
Pre-Built Framework for Success
- Trusted, vetted partners in self-funded benefits
- Recommended SPD language to amplify value of self-funding
- Enrollee communication plan tailored to organizations new to self-funding
Improved Coordination and Support
- Less paperwork with centralized point of contact
- Combined reporting packages with insights into cost drivers
- Advice on new strategies and actions based on full knowledge of all aspects of your health benefits
Enhanced Cost Control
- Broad network with competitive provider contracts
- Steerage programs to high-value providers
- QualityPath® from The Alliance
- FocusHealth® from Auxiant
- Opioid risk management program
Full TPA and PBM Services
- Third-Party Administration (TPA) services provided by Auxiant.
- Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) services provided by Serve You Rx.
Network Health Providers
Membership in The Alliance includes:
- A broad network of provider, hospital and clinic options.
- Networking opportunities with a community of self-funded employers.
- Educational events with national and regional experts speaking on the latest in health benefits and self-funding.
- View our event schedule.
- Ascension Wisconsin
- Aspirus Network
- Gundersen Health System
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Marshfield Clinic
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- OSF Healthcare System
- SSM Health Care of Wisconsin / Dean Medical Group
- UW Health (including UW Hospital, UW Children’s Hospital, UW Health Clinics & SwedishAmerican Hospital)
Take Next Steps to Self-Funding Success. Enter your information below!