To continue providing valuable resources to its members, The Alliance has decided to provide a place for its members to ask questions, network, and connect with one another in the form of a “Town Hall” teleconference.
Although the discussion won’t focus solely on COVID-19, we certainly encourage you to talk about it. In fact, we will feature a guest speaker – Jim Sheeran, Senior Director of Total Rewards at MillerCoors, who will discuss how his organization is dealing with the ramifications of COVID-19.
We’ll also feature Diana Clark, Benefits Manager at Promega, and how her organization has been successful in navigating their operations and benefits around the pandemic.
Additionally, we’ll have a panel of experts from The Alliance to help answer questions, including:
- Cheryl DeMars, Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Meyer, Chief Operating Officer
- Melina Kambitsi, PhD., SVP of Member Development & Strategic Marketing
- Kyle Monroe, VP of Network Development & Provider Relations
- Julie Norland, Human Resources Director, MRA
A few items to note:
- If possible, please submit your questions and topics beforehand through the webinar registration form to ensure a smooth discussion. You can also submit them during the meeting via the chat feature.
- The Alliance is not a legal or finance expert and therefore cannot provide you with accounting or legal advice.
- We are hopeful this will be a valuable and productive use of your time, and our aim is to extend this Town Hall to happen on a semi-regular basis, so your feedback after the discussion will be important.