MADISON, Wis. (February 26, 2016) ─ Scott DeMario, disability and welfare benefits manager at CUNA Mutual Group, Madison, Wis. and Annette Mikula, human resources director at Rock County, Janesville, Wis. were appointed to fill vacant positions on The Alliance Board of Directors.
Shirley Reif, secretary-treasurer at Crest Foods Company, Inc., Ashton, Ill. has been elected to The Alliance Board of Directors.
Brad Olm, vice president of human resources at Gordon Flesch Company, Madison, Wis. and Wendy Culver, human resources director at Mead & Hunt, Middleton, Wis. were re-elected to The Alliance Board of Directors to serve a three-year term.
The Alliance board also includes:
- Janette Berry, Benefits Manager, Miniature Precision Components, Inc, Walworth, Wis.
- Mary Kay Brooks, general manager, corporate attorney and owner, Brooks Tractor, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- Jennifer Pagels, director of human resources, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Waterloo, Wis.
- Larry Pribyl, CFO, Trachte Building Systems, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- Kyle Reading, vice president of finance, Spuncast, Inc., Watertown, Wis.
- Mark Stevens, vice president for business affairs, Maranatha Baptist University, Watertown, Wis.
At the Feb. 25, 2016 meeting of the Alliance Board of Directors, the board elected Brad Olm to the position of board chair and Wendy Culver to the position of vice chair.
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance. Founded in 1990, The Alliance is a not-for-profit cooperative that moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. Its 240 members provide coverage to more than 100,000 individuals in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
To learn more about The Alliance Board, including biographies, visit: www.thealliance.org/board.
A hi-res professional photo of the new directors can be downloaded at: http://www.thealliance.org/press_room/press_releases/