MADISON, Wis. (March 20, 2018) ─ Mick Gronewold, owner of Fehr Graham, an engineering and environmental firm with offices in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa, was appointed to fill a vacant position on The Alliance Board of Directors. Gronewold joined Fehr Graham in 1993 and leads engineering projects for a wide range of private and public sector clients. Fehr Graham has been a member of The Alliance since 2013.
The Alliance board also includes:
- Diana Clark, benefits manager, Promega Corporation, Madison, Wis.
- Wendy Culver, human resources director, Mead & Hunt, Madison, Wis.
- Lisa Henke, risk/benefits manager, County of Walworth, Elkhorn, Wis.
- Annette Mikula, human resources director, Rock County, Janesville, Wis.
- Brad Olm, vice president of human resources, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Larry Pribyl, CFO, Trachte Building Systems, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- Kyle Reading, president, Spuncast, Watertown, Wis.
- Shirley Reif, secretary-treasurer, Crest Foods Company, Inc., Ashton Ill.
- Mark Stevens, vice president for business affairs, Maranatha Baptist University, Watertown, Wis.
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance. Founded in 1990, The Alliance is a not for-profit cooperative that moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. The Alliance provides a network of health care access in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa to its 240 member employers.
To learn more about The Alliance Board, including biographies, visit: www.the-alliance.org/board.
Photo can be downloaded at: http://www.the-alliance.org/news-and-press/press-releases
Teri Van Tassel, Vice President, Marketing & Product Innovation