- WHO: Cheryl DeMars, Alliance President and CEO
- WHAT: Testifying at a U.S. Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee Hearing in Washington, D.C.
- WHEN: 9 a.m. central time (10 a.m. eastern time), Wednesday, Nov. 28
- WHY: The Alliance cooperative and its member employers are using innovative strategies to make health care more affordable. Employers featured in written or oral testimony include:
- Flambeau, Inc., Baraboo, Wis.
- Colony Brands, Monroe, Wis.
- Brakebush Brothers Inc., Westfield, Wis.
- Miniature Precision Components, Walworth, Wis.
To schedule an interview with Cheryl DeMars about how employers are helping improve health care affordability, contact Darla Dernovsek at 608.436.3099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alliance CEO to Testify at U.S. Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee Hearing
MADISON, Wis. (Oct. 22, 2018) – Cheryl DeMars, Alliance President and CEO, will testify before the U.S. Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 9 a.m. central time (10 a.m. eastern time). The hearing will focus on “Reducing Health Care Costs: Improving Affordability Through Innovation.” The Alliance is an employer-owned, not-for-profit cooperative that has more than 240 employer members with self-funded health plans that cover more than 85,000 people in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
Download a photo of Cheryl DeMars here: https://www.the-alliance.org/wpcontent/uploads/2018/09/cheryl-demars-hi-res.jpg