MADISON, Wis. (Mar. 13, 2019) ─ Craig Parsons, president at Palmer Johnson Power Systems, Sun Prairie, Wis., has been appointed to fill a vacant position on The Alliance Board of Directors. Parsons joined Palmer Johnson Power Systems in 2004 as president. Palmer Johnson Power Systems is a leader in servicing and supplying components for heavy-duty, off highway transmissions and axles and has been an Alliance member since 2014. Parsons previously was a partner in Agave Group, LLC.
Larry Pribyl, CFO at Trachte Building Systems, Sun Prairie, Wis. was elected board chair. Pribyl became a member of The Alliance Board of Directors in 2014. He joined Trachte Building Systems in 2012 as CFO. He has a background in quality processes and has held senior-level positions at previous companies.
Annette Mikula, Human Resources Director at Rock County, Janesville, Wis. was elected vice chair. Mikula became a member of The Alliance Board of Directors in 2016. She joined Rock County in 2015 as the human resources director. Mikula has also held human resources leadership roles at previous companies. In addition, she is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and a Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) in Human Resources.
The Alliance board also includes:
- Richard Campbell, head of human resources, ABS Global, a division of Genus PLC
- Diana Clark, benefits manager, Promega Corporation, Madison, Wis.
- Wendy Culver, chief human resources officer, Mead & Hunt, Madison, Wis.
- Mick Gronewold, owner, Fehr Graham, Rockford, Ill.
- Lisa Henke, risk/benefits manager, County of Walworth, Elkhorn, Wis.
- Brad Olm, vice president of human resources, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Kyle Reading, president, Spuncast, Watertown, Wis.
- Shirley Reif, secretary-treasurer, Crest Foods Company, Inc., Ashton Ill.
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance. The Alliance is a not-for-profit cooperative that moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. Members include more than 240 self funded employers and multi-employer plans in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
To learn more about The Alliance Board, including biographies, visit: www.the-alliance.org/board.
Lisa Wendorff, Marketing Communications Specialist
Telephone: 608.210.6658; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org