MADISON, Wis. (Jan. 21, 2019) ─ Richard Campbell, head of human resources at ABS Global, DeForest, Wis., has been appointed to fill a vacant position on The Alliance Board of Directors.
Campbell joined ABS Global, a division of Genus PLC, in 2018. His responsibilities include focusing the organization’s human resources on serving as a business partner in developing talent to meet strategic and tactical needs. Campbell previously held human resources leadership positions at Glanbia and CUNA Mutual Group. ABS Global has been an Alliance member since July 2000.
The Alliance board also includes:
- Diana Clark, benefits manager, Promega Corporation, Madison, Wis.
- Wendy Culver, human resources director, Mead & Hunt, Madison, Wis.
- Mick Gronewold, owner, Fehr Graham, Rockford, Ill.
- Lisa Henke, risk/benefits manager, County of Walworth, Elkhorn, Wis.
- Annette Mikula, human resources director, Rock County, Janesville, Wis.
- Brad Olm, vice president of human resources, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Larry Pribyl, CFO, Trachte Building Systems, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- Kyle Reading, president, Spuncast, Watertown, Wis.
- Shirley Reif, secretary-treasurer, Crest Foods Company, Inc., Ashton Ill.
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance. The Alliance is a not-for-profit cooperative that moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health. Members include more than 240 selffunded employers and multiemployer plans in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa.
To learn more about The Alliance Board, including biographies, visit: www.the-alliance.org/board
Director of Marketing