About The Alliance
The Alliance is a not-for-profit, employer-owned cooperative, we exist to help our members manage their health care dollars while positively impacting their employees’ health.
- We are a member cooperative of more than 275 self-funded employers and insurance trusts.
- Collectively, members bought more than $800 million in health care in calendar year 2018.
- The Alliance provides information and resources to help employers develop a healthier workforce.
- The Alliance contracts with over:
Discover highlights from the 2019 fiscal year:
The Alliance Mission Statement
THE MISSION THAT GUIDES US EVERY DAY
The Alliance moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality and engaging individuals in their health.
The Alliance Vision Statement
THE VISION THAT GUIDES OUR FUTURE
The Alliance is working toward a future where:
- High quality, affordable health care is reliably delivered to all patients.
- People have confidence that their health plans enable them to take care of themselves and their families.
- Alliance members thrive by joining together to control the trend of health care costs.
Watch president & CEO, Cheryl DeMars talk about The Alliance Vision here.
The Alliance Shared Values
THE VALUES THAT GUIDE OUR DECISIONS
Our members’ interests are our interests. We strive to be good stewards of their ownership stake in the cooperative while working to meet or exceed their expectations.
We seek innovative ways to improve our products, services and processes so we can deliver the best value to our members. We Work hard, applaud successes and learn from mistakes.
We recognize and appreciate each other’s differences. We value transparency, honesty, fairness and the courage to take an opposing position. We work as a team but remain accountable for individual actions.
We will be ethical and reliable in all of our relationships. We do what is right.
We recognize that each other’s talents are an integral part of our success. We support work/life balance and each other’s need to learn, grow and thrive.
We engage in productive play because it encourages creativity, builds camaraderie and inspires trust. We celebrate achievements, appreciate each other and use humor to make work fun.