THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
The Alliance is hosting an event in Rockford with you in mind.
Employers from the Northern Illinois area attended this event to learn the latest in health benefit design, specialty pharmacy and health policy.
This event will feature speakers that have motivated and inspired many employers at previous events, they include:
- Alex Jung, Managing Director, EY-Parthenon, Practice of Ernst & Young, LLP
- James Gelfand, Senior Vice President, The ERISA Industry Committee
- David Galardi, PharmD, Business Development, PayerMatrix,LLC
We will offer both a warm breakfast and lunch to keep you energized throughout the day.
- American Patients First, Policy Overview of Trump Administration’s Drug Cost Policy Plan, Alex Jung, EY-Parthenon, Practice of Ernst & Young, LLP
- Living in a World of Specialization, David A Galardi, Pharm D
- Washington Legislative Update, Legislative Activity Impacting Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance, James Gelfand,The ERISA Industry Company
|9:00 – 9:15 a.m.||Registration & Breakfast|
|9:15 – 9:30 a.m.||Welcome & Opening Remarks, Cheryl DeMars|
|9:30 – 10:30 a.m.||Specialty Pharmacy Trends for Self-Funded Employers, Alex Jung|
|10:30 – 10:45 a.m.||Networking Break|
|10:45 – 11:45 a.m.||Health Policy & Compliance for Self-Funded Employers, James Gelfand|
|11:45 – 12:15 p.m.||Bringing it All Together: Drugs and Health Policy, David Galardi|
|12:15 – 1 p.m.||Recent Health Policy Developments in Illinois, Cheryl DeMars|
|1 p.m.||Closing Comments & Adjourn|