THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Do you believe as an employer that your employees are receiving high-value primary care? At this event, we will explore what primary care is, how to incorporate value into high-value primary care and why you as an employer should invest in changing health care where it starts.
Featuring keynote speaker:
Dr. Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH
Public Innovator, TEDx Talk Presenter, Author of The Upstream Doctors & Former Chief Medical Officer of The Wonderful Company
Dr. Manchanda will share breakthrough solutions to reinvigorate primary care in the U.S. and protect the future of our health by addressing the social and environmental conditions at the source of illness. In his popular TEDx talk, Dr. Manchanda shows that the future of our health and our health care system depends on supporting the doctors, nurses and other providers who look at the root cause of illness.
Watch Dr. Manchanda’s TEDx Talk:
Attend The Alliance’s Annual Seminar and:
- Network with over 300 professionals interested in self-funded health benefits.
- Hear from a panel of local employers seeking ways to improve primary care through onsite or near-site workplace clinics.
- Learn who won the 5th annual Health Transformation Awards.
- Earn two continuing education credits.
- Receive a free warm breakfast.
- Meet local health benefits vendors who can help you with your health care benefits.
- What is included in primary care?
- What does the ‘Upstream Effect’ mean?
- Social determinants of health that make people sick in the first place
- Examples of onsite clinics and different ways employers are adding value
- Moving Upstream: A science-based approach to dramatically improve health and lower costs for employees, Rishi Manchanda MD MPH
Do you know someone who is moving health care forward?
Thank you to our sponsors: