- This event has passed.
Health Policy Year in Review
Mar 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Presenter: John Barlament, Partner, Quarles & Brady
Whether it is ACA or whatever comes next, make sure you are up-to-date on the latest compliance and health policy action items.
John Barlament, partner at Quarles & Brady, LLP will present his findings on ACA related items as well as unrelated ACA issues that can impact employers benefit offerings.
Topics will range from:
- ACA Repeal or Replace?
- Cadillac Tax Delay (2020)
- AARP vs. EEOC
- ERISA Disability Plan Claim Rules
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- California Leave Law Updates
- San Francisco Ordinance Updates
- And more
You will also have an opportunity to hear representatives from Michael Best Strategies on their work with The Alliance Health Policy Committee and the top health policy news in the Wisconsin and Illinois legislature.
There are three ways to attend:
- Attend in-person at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wis.
- Attend a remote-viewing gathering at NIU-Rockford in Rockford, Ill.
- Attend at your desk via webinar.