MADISON, WI. (December 04, 2023) – The Alliance announced its current Board of Directors at the 33rd The Alliance Fall Symposium and Annual Meeting. The election was conducted electronically prior to the meeting.
As a cooperative, the Board of Directors is elected by and made up of its employer-members. “Having employer governance is one of the many strengths of The Alliance,” says Cheryl DeMars, President, and CEO of The Alliance. “Our Board is made up of a cross-section of The Alliance employer-members to ensure the voice of our customer is well-represented in the decisions we make.”
The following candidates were elected to the board by the membership:
- Dan Ludwig, Director of Benefits and Safety, Brakebush Brothers, Inc. Ludwig has been re-elected to a three-year term.
- Pam Peterson, Sr. Vice President and Chief People Officer, UW Credit Union. Peterson has been elected to a three-year term.
- Moira Klos, Chief People Officer, WPS Health Solutions. Klos has been elected to fill a vacant seat through 2025.
Continuing Board Members include:
- Diana Clark, Benefits Manager, Promega Corporation. Clark serves as Board Chair.
- Jake Nolin, Vice President of Human Resources, Rice Lake Weighing Systems. Nolin serves as Vice Chair.
- Jim Beier, Chief Financial Officer, Fall River Group.
- Richard Campbell, Head of Human Resources, ABS Global, a division of Genus PLC.
- Brad Olm, Vice President of Shared Services, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc.
- Craig Parsons, Chief Executive Officer, Palmer Johnson Enterprises.
- Kyle Reading, President, Spuncast, Inc.
- Mike Tomsyck, Vice President – Finance and Fleet Operations, Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork Co., Inc.
You can view the biographies of the Board of Directors on the People page of The Alliance website.
About The Alliance
The Alliance serves as the voice for self-funded employers who want more control over their healthcare costs. Using Smarter Networks and sophisticated data mining and analysis, they provide transparent, creative approaches to network and benefit plan design to unlock savings where others can’t – or won’t. The Alliance remains a trusted, objective partner for its 340+ employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-quality healthcare by contracting with a network of 38,000 healthcare providers and doctors across the Midwest.