MADISON, WI (July 12, 2022) ─ Jim Beier, Fall River Group’s chief financial officer, has been appointed to The Alliance Board of Directors. They will ratify his appointment at their Fall Symposium & Annual Meeting on Oct. 25, 2022.
Beier has been CFO for Fall River Group since 2021 after joining as VP of finance in 2020. Beier has considerable experience with multinational corporations in global finance, operations and strategy, and accounting. Prior to joining Fall River Group, where he also serves as Board Treasurer, Beier spent 13 years at Fiskars Group and held leadership roles in the United States and Finland. He oversaw finance for a $700 million global supply chain division and was responsible for the accounting, reporting, budgeting, strategic planning, transfer pricing and banking activity across multinational subsidiaries.
Beier received his MBA from the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater and completed undergraduate studies in Accounting and Finance at the Universities of Wisconsin-Madison and Wisconsin-Eau Claire, respectively.
“It is a pleasure to join The Alliance’s Board to help lead their efforts in making health care more affordable for employers and their employees and families. Improving access to high-value health care is an exciting challenge and I am looking forward to it.”
Fall River Group boasts one of the largest non-ferrous foundries in the Americas, specializing in sand and die castings for the plumbing, fire protection, petroleum, and electrical industries.
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance, which serves as the voice for self-funded employers who want more control over their health care costs. They provide transparent, creative approaches to network and benefit plan design to unlock savings where others can’t – or won’t – using Smarter Networks℠ and sophisticated data mining and analysis.
The Alliance is owned by more than 300 employers across the Midwest and remains a trusted, objective partner for employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-quality health care, contracting with over 34,000 health care providers and doctors in the region.
Other board members for The Alliance include:
- Richard Campbell, head of human resources, ABS Global, DeForest, WI
- Diana Clark, benefits manager – human resources, Promega Corporation, Madison, WI
- Dan Ludwig, director of benefits and safety, Brakebush Brothers, Inc., Westfield, WI
- Jake Nolin, vice president of human resources, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Rice Lake, WI
- Brad Olm, vice president of shared services, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc., Madison, WI
- Craig Parsons, chief executive officer, Palmer Johnson Enterprises, Sun Prairie, WI
- Kyle Reading, president, Spuncast, Watertown, WI
- John Stephens, chief strategy officer, WPS Health Solutions, Madison, WI
- Wendy Whitehead, director of rewards & HR service delivery, Kwik Trip, La Crosse, WI
To learn more about The Alliance Board, please visit: https://the-alliance.org/people/
Senior Marketing & Public Relations Specialist