MADISON, WI (Sept. 20, 2021) ─ Employers of The Alliance elected The Alliance Board of Directors at their Fall Symposium & Annual Meeting on Sept. 16, 2021.
Newly elected board members include:
- John Stephens, chief strategy officer, WPS Health Solutions, Madison, WI
- Wendy Whitehead, director, rewards & HR service delivery, Kwik Trip, Inc., La Crosse, WI
- Dan Ludwig, director of benefits and safety, Brakebush Brothers, Inc., Westfield, WI
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance, which serves as the voice for self-funded employers who want more control over their health care costs. They provide transparent, creative approaches to network and benefit plan design to unlock savings where others can’t – or won’t – using Smarter Networks℠ and sophisticated data mining and analysis.
The Alliance is owned by 300 employers across the Midwest and remains a trusted, objective partner for employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-quality health care, contracting with over 32,000 health care providers and doctors in the region.
Other board members for The Alliance include:
- Richard Campbell, head of human resources, ABS Global, DeForest, WI
- Diana Clark, benefits manager – human resources, Promega Corporation, Madison, WI
- Wendy Culver, chief human resources officer, Mead & Hunt, Madison, WI
- Jake Nolin, vice president of human resources, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Rice Lake, WI
- Brad Olm, vice president of shared services, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc., Madison, WI
- Craig Parsons, chief executive officer, Palmer Johnson Enterprises, Sun Prairie, WI
- Kyle Reading, president, Spuncast, Watertown, WI
- Shirley Reif, CFO, secretary-treasurer, Crest Foods Company, Inc., Ashton, IL
To learn more about The Alliance Board, please visit: https://the-alliance.org/about-the-alliance/board-of-directors
Senior Marketing & Public Relations Specialist