MADISON, Wis. (February 20, 2020) ─ The Alliance board elected its officers for 2020 on February 6, 2020.
The Alliance executive committee:
- Board Chair: Wendy Culver, chief human resources officer, Mead & Hunt, Madison, Wis.
- Vice Chair: Diana Clark, benefits manager, Promega Corporation, Madison, Wis.
- Executive Committee Member: Mick Gronewold, owner, Fehr Graham, Rockford, Ill.
Larry Pribyl, CFO of Trachte, retired in 2019 as chairman of The Alliance Board of Directors and his seat remains vacant.
The Alliance Board of Directors works together with staff to set the direction for The Alliance. The Alliance is an employer-owned not-for-profit health cooperative that moves health care forward by controlling costs, improving quality, and engaging individuals in their health. Its members include more than 275 self-funded employers and insurance trusts across the Midwest.
Other board members for The Alliance includes:
- Richard Campbell, head of human resources, ABS Global, DeForest, Wis.
- Lisa Henke, risk/benefits manager, County of Walworth, Elkhorn, Wis.
- Brad Olm, vice president of human resources, Gordon Flesch Company, Inc., Madison, Wis.
- Craig Parsons, president, Palmer Johnson Power Systems, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- Kyle Reading, president, Spuncast, Watertown, Wis.
- Shirley Reif, secretary-treasurer, Crest Foods Company, Inc., Ashton, Ill.
- Jake Nolin, director of human resources, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Rice Lake, Wis.
To learn more about The Alliance Board, please visit: https://the-alliance.org/people