- This event has passed.
Health Policy: Keeping You in the Know, Post-Elections
2019, Mar 21 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Get ready for a great lineup of health policy experts to present the latest happenings in D.C., compliance and state-level health policy issues. This event will also address the changes that employers may need to make if the Cadillac tax goes into effect.
Presenter: John Barlament, Partner, Quarles & Brady
Whether it is ACA or whatever comes next, make sure you are up-to-date on the latest compliance and health policy action items.
John Barlament, partner at Quarles & Brady, LLP will present his findings on ACA related items as well as unrelated ACA issues that can impact employers benefit offerings.
Topics will range from:
- ACA Repeal or Replace?
- Cadillac Tax Delay (2020)
- AARP vs. EEOC
- ERISA Disability Plan Claim Rules
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- California Leave Law Updates
- San Francisco Ordinance Updates
- And more
You will also have an opportunity to hear representatives from Michael Best Strategies on their work with The Alliance Health Policy Committee and the top health policy news in the Wisconsin and Illinois legislature.
- Health Policy Year in Review, John Barlament, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Health Policy & Electoral Update for Wisconsin & Illinois, Michael Best Strategies
Related Blog Posts
- Federal Health Policy: Changes Employers Need to Know and Future Issues to Watch
- State Health Policy Legislative Overview: What Employers Need to Know in Wisconsin and Illinois
Thank you to our sponsors: